People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Monday, August 31, 2009

La La is Going IN IN IN!!!

"This is 4 all the special ppl in my life,ya'll kno who r this is 4:
The haters that can't stand my swagg...
U faggot ass niggas who gossip behind my back....
U bitchass pussys who think about takin my life but ain't got da stamina 2 go 2 war wit me....
The females dat hate my guts cause I neva wanted 2 give dem wifey status.....
U muthafukas act like dis cause yall think yall kno me,but if u did u wouldn't even look at me wrong cause im likely 2 explod on u.so 2 u ugly fuks out der
Fuck youa"OEa^(C)a"(^_^)a"OEa^(C)a"....OoO nd have a nice fuking day
Icon:a beautiful women dat means sumthin 2 me n if u got a prob wit dat go fuck urself..."


So I have this thing, much like everyone else, you see an away-- you're gonna read it. And usually I laugh at how pitiful people really are. Well the one above...went from hating his life, to all of a sudden finding some good and glory. I know you're probably saying "what's wrong with that?? why post that?? leave him alone!!"..but I was mentioned...riighhhhttt around here: "The females dat hate my guts cause I neva wanted 2 give dem wifey status....." LOL. Ok, here I go.

1. I don't know what conversations usually consist of..but it has been 2 years, and there is NO doubt in my mind that this nigga is STILL on my clit. WHY YOU ASK?? The same reason all dudes can't get their tongue out my ass. Because after fucking with me they realize that there is NO ONE that compare to me. Proven fact. EVERY nigga I have EVER fucked with..came back. (No Shots at my BF...We just can't get enough of each other). So after they realize that the only way from me is down, they start to hate. He may have been hating simply because his bestfriend stole me from him..butttttt thats beside the point (hmm. actually it isn't..) EVERY conversation amongst the two-- yea, my name is mentioned. WHY THE FUCK IS MY NAME STILL IN YOUR MOUTH??? I was the next chick right...OH!! And let's not mention the attempt to steal me back. HA!! Piece of advice: throw some bump-be-gone on your face and brush your stinky cigerette mouth!!! That wasn't gonna win me over.

2. "Icon:a beautiful women dat means sumthin 2 me n if u got a prob wit dat go fuck urself..." I know, I'm working backwards but please work with me. So what does this say to you??? Especially the "if u got a prob wit dat go fuck urself..." part. That statement speaks for itself. I won't even have to go into detail. The only way someone would have a problem with this "beautiful" girl meaning the world to you is....BECAUSE SHE'S UGLY!! That's like my man saying "this is my girl, and if someone has something to say about her..fuck you". Which means, you see her flaws and there is plenty for someone to say about them. If you accept them..then so be it. Kudos to you!! LMFAO.

3. "U muthafukas act like dis cause yall think yall kno me,but if u did u wouldn't even look at me wrong cause im likely 2 explod on u"....HA HA and HA!! There is NOTHING more that I hate in this world then a pussy ass nigga tryna act like he's about something. JUST because you live in the hood DOESN'T mean you are hood. We won't go back in time to how you almost got violated in your own home. Yes-- I said it..your OWN crip (just about the size of one).

4. "The haters that can't stand my swagg..." I had to save the best for last!!! OH MY GOD, this comment blew me out the fucking water. Another thing that I hate more then anything in this fucked up world is niggas with broke bummy ass swagg acting like their hoodrich or something. It seriously makes me SO fucking mad and disgusting. DUDE!!! You're swagg is weaker then seven days. I'm a girl, and my swagg blew you out the water even on my slack days!! You NEVER saw me rocking the same pair of kicks..and then me and you get back into contact years later and your ass is STILL wearing the same kicks I last seen you in. YOU WEAR G-UNIT kicks, AIR FORCES. Your swagg is fucking disgustingly nasty. OH MY GOD!!!! Most niggas would laugh at your broke ass attempt to look fresh.

I won't go on my angry black woman rant..we are all way too familiar with that. But for the records..Dudes need to get in where they fit in. Don't try to act like you're a million bucks when you hardly ever seen a hundred dollar bill. Stay in your place. I hate people who try to act grand. Taking pictures with fake ass jewelry and bummy ass silk shirts. Nigga sit the FUCK down!

No comments:

Post a Comment