People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Thursday, August 27, 2009

A Lovelyyy Dayy...



So I must admit..Not for nothing: I'm happy. These past three days have been butt ass nasty, but yesterday turned things around. Now it's time to break hearts. I find it REALLY unnecessary that this kid had to call me SIX times when I was with my man last night. So now, because he clocked me like he was the fucking police, not only is his feelings gonna get hurt-- now he doesn't even have the opportunity to still have that line of friendship!! Too bad for him. He really pissed me off last night. Not to mention when my boyfriend popped in for his surprise visit, I happened to be on the phone with him (looking for excuses to get off) and WTF, I made a loud burst of excitement and he wanted to question me. DO NOT QUESTION ME!! So I told him to call me back. He calls me back in like 10 mins to tell me he's leaving his job on his run..Ok really, I don't care and you're messing up the mood with my man. And he questions me again. So not only does he question me...He clocks me, blows up my phone. Listen sweetie honey child....I have absolutely NO feelings towards you. You're the one with the obsession-- GIVE IT UP!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment