People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

in the infamous words of Wale "ok bye"

So I'm probably gonna be on my way to sleep in like two minutes but I just wanted to share to my lovely blogee's my new hair cut!! Let me start off by saying, the bangs are EVERYONE'S favorite..I get nothing but compliments from these things. My boyfriend wants to rape my face and everyone just loves em'. People at work are like going IN about them. Ok so whatever...to make a long story short..I feel fabb with my bangs. Like celebrity status fabb. And when I through on my Marc Jacobs..Oh please, you can't tell me nothing!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment