People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Ignorance at it's Finest!!!!!!


I love my people. But I hate the stupid decisions they make. There are a few things I feel about this house. It looks like a southern thing. Since southern people always feel the need to paint their cars with random cereal characters and other non sense. But this LV house is just embarrassing. I wish a dude would bring me to his house and the shit looked like that. All of a sudden I would tell him that I had a severe case of the bubble guts and when I shit it funks up the entire house. I would NOT be seen going into this hood shack. NO THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment