People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Friday, August 28, 2009

YOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

So he switched it up on me. He called me from another number. And what did I do?? Let him know that I was busy and hung up RIGHT in his face. I LOVE IT! After you called my phone at 4 am!!?? Like are you kidding me?? After you called me over 100 times in the past 2 days. Like really?? Are you serious??? I don't know how else to say this but...YOU ARE NOT MY MAN!!!! LEAVE ME ALONE. STALKER STATUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And its really pissing me off that he's not getting the hint. So instead of me completely ignoring him, now I have to be an ass and tell him. I am happily in love with my LONG TERM BF can you please leave me the FUCK alone. That's what I'm gonna tell him. I'm not sure if its gonna be before or after I tell him to stop calling me because he abused my number. If he calls back-- I swear to god. This is my work phone, you calling like you fuckin owe me. And then he says "I memorized both your numbers"..WTF, after three years I JUST memorized my BF's number. Real talk, dude is pissing me off and I'm trying to just ignore him but for some reason he's not getting the hint. And calling me at 4am??? My MOTHER doesn't even call me at that time. You broke the friendship line....GOODBYE GOODBYE GOOD FUCKIN BYE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment