People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Question?

Lately I have been trying to find a new look. This isn't surprising because I do it EVERY year. Sometimes more then once. It's been a habit. I get bored of what I'm working with and try to find something new. But I admit, my current look has been a heavy hitter then past 6 months. The world is feeling this new me. Ehh, I'm content, but I would LOVE to do something that is like SHIT, LA MADE THAT SHIT HOT.

So after researching and trying on new hairstyles and hair colors, tattoos, clothing styles etc. I've got nothing. And I'm really worried about this. I'm so use to this constant change....I'm lost!!!!

My million dollar questions comes into play....NOW!! I'm in a relationship. And we all know how men are. They get bored and then they leave. So far I have been very successful with keeping my man close by. I change up the hairstyle a few times, I throw on something sexy, try something new in bed..I mean I definitely feel that there is no reason for him to get bored..as of yet. Ok Ok my question. Do guys expect this change from their chicks?? Like do they honestly get bored of seeing the same hairstyle or the same freakin style on you?? I love the way my man dresses, and I wouldn't want him to change it for the world. But is there ever a time where a man get's bored of his girls look?? Is he like damn baby, throw on a dress or something (thats actually the only thing I've never worn for my man). I know your man can love you unconditionally, but it's just like if your man can't please you in bed. You go else where. I'm confused. I really am curious to know whether a man gets tired of seeing his chick look the same. After a while doesn't see become a plain jane??

Either way, I change it up. And I'm starting to feel like my style is getting a little out there. I want to dye my hair. I want to get another tattoo. I've finally put the sneakers up and started rocking heels. But hellllloo, my boyfriend fell in love with me with air maxes on my feet. DUHHH!!! So this is what I'm thinking-- Ready?? A hairstyle can change up a look 100%. I want to start getting back into my kick game. But I will keep it classy. Yea, thats it!!! So whats left?? The whole hair issue!!

BTW, Someone PLEASE answer my question!!

No comments:

Post a Comment